Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans

Manwhore+1 is LIVE!!!

Welcome back, Mr. Saint.


~*~*~*~*REVIEW~*~*~*~*
Malcolm Kyle Logan Preston Saint... The name alone makes me tingly.

I obsessively loved the first book and that cliffhanger killed me. I was so excited to get this baby in my hands.

#HighOnSin ... I loved this instalment so much. Saint & Rachel are perfect for each other. I love how strong and determined he is. And same with Rachel, she never backed down from what she wanted. Both were flawlessly loyal and I fell deeper in love with every page.

I literally can't tell you anything due to spoilers but if you loved book one you will be rabid to get your hands on the continuation. If you haven't read Manwhore yet, DO IT! 

It's a beautiful love story and the sexy bits... Oh man the sexy bits! Incredible and it sweeps you up into this world and you don't want to let it go.

One click it... ASAP. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment