Tuesday, May 12, 2015

REVIEW AudioBook: The Star Princess by Jessica E. Subject


The Star Princess by Jessica E. Subject

BLURB:
In one week, Princess Ro’sa will board a spaceship, leaving her home on Minjet to be with her betrothed on Earth. The only problem is, she detests the prince’s selfish and arrogant ways, preferring to spend time with his personal aide, a man who stirs her desires in ways she never imagined possible with his radiant blue eyes and smouldering lips. And oh, the way he touches her.

Earth’s post-apocalyptic landscape offers little but the alliance offers much and a princess must do her duty, no matter the danger to her person and to her heart.


REVIEW:
 I liked this twist on the Grim's fairytale Star Money. I really love fairy tales and if they are a bit dirty, well, that's even more fun!

Though it wasn't as dirty as I thought it would be & I would have preferred to have a woman narrate Ro'sa's POV but aside from that I thought it was an interesting spin. There was tension and suspense, laughter and sexy bits. 

This was my first audiobook so I wasn't sure what to expect. 
I really enjoyed it.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kolleen, for hosting me and reviewing The Star Princess!

    ReplyDelete