Monday, April 6, 2015

SERIES SPOTLIGHT & REVIEW: Ricochet by Heather C. Leigh

REVIEW RICOCHET SERIES by HEATHER C. LEIGH

This series had me rabid for more, the second I finished one I was scrambling to start the next. So well written, it was exciting, dangerous, sexy as all heck & sweet. It really has everything you look for in an amazing series. One-Click it, seriously you will not regret it.


LOCKED & LOADED
OOOO... So good! I was really excited to dig into this series! 
Rick and Quinn are pretty amazing and I love the way their relationship is going. 
I loved how hard she was on him in the beginning, really making him earn her trust.
I was rabid for the next instalment! I know it will be amazing. 
I loved it!

PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/Ricochet-Locked-Heather-C-Leigh-ebook/dp/B00T6MDTT2/




FRIENDLY FIRE
Holy crud! 

I can LITERALLY tell you nothing due to spoilers...
Such a great series, book two was even better than book one. I devoured it. So good, so intense.
Love all the guys at the Gym so much. They all rally for her and each other, I think that really helped her find her place. Mack is awesome for taking her in and making sure she was protected. 
Rick & Quinn are stubborn and made me so crazy at times but it was awesome.

Loved it! Needed more ASAP!

PURCHASE LINKS: 
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/Ricochet-Friendly-Heather-C-Leigh-ebook/dp/B00V0ZF94G/



EXTRACTION POINT
What a crazy awesome series! I loved the big burly tough as nails men and their sweetness and protectiveness they have with Quinn.

Quinn was amazing, she saved herself when she knew no one else was going to save her, she created a new life for herself and really grew into this strong self assured woman. I loved the way her and Rick finally found their way. And how the guy at the Gym embraced her as one of their own. 

Rick... He was incredible. Hot alpha & just strong & sexy as all heck. The perfect book boyfriend :) 

I loved it, great series, great finale. 

PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/Ricochet-Extraction-Heather-C-Leigh-ebook/dp/B00V0ZX8RQ/





No comments:

Post a Comment