Monday, March 23, 2015

REVIEW: Manwhore by Katy Evans

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin? 



Oh man... So good. Katy Evans has such a a way with words and I am such a fan! This book was sexy and interesting and I swear I could feel their connection in my toes! So sexy! I devoured it and am begging for more!


Malcolm Kyle Logan Preston Saint....  He was so powerful just the sound of his name does stuff to me. He had this tender sweetness in him when it came to Rachel. He is so damned determined to win her over. He is loyal and strong and I loved him so hard. 

Rachel Livingston... She was sweet and honest. I think she was pushed into being someone she didn't want to be. I thought it was interesting and kind of sad that she didn't have her father or any man growing up to love her. 

I need to give a shout out to Tahoe because he cracked me up so much... 
"F*cking Tahoe." 
LOL!!! He was hilarious! I laughed out loud so many times! I adored both him and Callan.  

I need more ASAP!!! Great story. Sweet, funny and incredibly hot & sexy! Katy Evans perfection!

Coming Soon....

ARC via NetGalley/Sullivan & Partners 

No comments:

Post a Comment