Saturday, March 2, 2013

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams

“That first night, I did realize I would never meet another girl like you. But you deserve someone who has waited for you as long as you have waited for them. And no matter how much I wish I could be that guy, I can't Harper.”
“And he loved you and your mom, so much. I’ll always remind you of that, but I wish you could have met him.” -Brandon”

Once in a while you come across a book that sticks with you. I finished this one over a week ago and still can't read anything else... Total book hangover.
So much went down in this book it felt like a series. Love, hate, heartbreak and trauma. And to quote a friend... "Ugliest cry ever!" LOL I bawled my eyes out more than a few times.

The plot in as few words as possible is: girl goes to college meets a bad boy, then meets a good boy. Falls in love with both and heartache ensues, miscommunication & tragedy ensues, girl looses both boys and finally finds a happy ending in the most unlikely places.

I loved it so much. A lot like Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Tons going on & I just couldn't put it down! Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment