Friday, February 1, 2013

The Secret of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen

“You're crazy if you think that you can run off and change your identity. This unfeeling, preppy girl thing you got going on," he motions his hand at my tank top, white frilly skirt, and curly hair, "is nothing but bull shit. You can't just change who you are on the outside and expect it to change who you are on the inside.”

“It's what's buried deep inside that frightens me because it's broken, like a shattered mirror.”
― Jessica Sorensen, The Secret of Ella and Micha

I have to say I am a fan of Jessica Sorensen, her writing style is a darker, more intense read. I think I will be working my way through the rest of her books. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4601855.Jessica_Sorensen
Ella & Micha... Of course I loved them and rooted for them. I always enjoy this kind of book with the perfect balance of passion and conflict. I loved reckless Ella so much better than prim & proper Ella, and Micha was just so sexy & strong and intense. There was so much conflict in both of them about their childhood trauma and parents. A fast read but really good, I have an obsession with these kinds of books. Book two in The Secret Series called The Forever of Ella & Micha comes out later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment