Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bared to You & Reflected In You by Sylvia Day

This was on the shelf for a long time. I think after I read Fifty Shades I needed a break from THIS kind of book :) That being said I liked it. Gideon Cross, like Christian Grey is an uber wealthy young man with a pension for dominating his women & has some serious childhood trauma hiding in his closet. As does Eva, the young Advertising Assistant, who likes being dominated. Many, many sexy bits so be warned, if you don't like reading sexy books avoid this one. I am reviewing this as a series cuz frankly it's easier for me LOL. The two of them go back and forth loving & hating each others behaviour and falling in lust... I mean love. More sex than Fifty Shades but less S&M stuff.
Basically if your looking for a naughty book check it out ;) It serves its purpose. Not the greatest book ever written but its dark, twisted & sexy. Next book in series comes out May 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment