Sunday, January 27, 2013

Thoughtless by SC Stephens


As much as I loved the passion Kellan & Kiera had I wanted to slap her. Thoughtless is a good title for her, so is skank. LOL I don't think any matter of fiction fluff can make her constantly running in between two guys REPEATEDLY seem like a love story. She was a coward and I really didn't like her at all. Denny was so sweet & perfect. Kellan was a man whore with a heart of gold. She didn't deserve either. She deserved a kick in the head (pun intended). Sure I liked the steaminess and her exchanges with Kellan but it was all tainted by the fact that afterwards she climbed in bed with her REAL boyfriend. Honestly she skeaved me out. The story would have been so much better if Denny wasn't even in the book honestly. Also the book was ridiculously long (885 pages on ereader). The story could have been told in 300 pages. Don't get me wrong I liked the book but it was frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment