Friday, March 9, 2012

Crave Review

Crave be Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz



I will be honest, I didn't have very high hopes for this book. I read a few bleak reviews but it sounded like a good story and frankly the dude on the cover looked hot. Sue me I am a sucker for a great book cover.

Shay is our resident heroine, she has been sick her whole life, some rare blood disorder which makes her get transfusions more than once a week. Her "new" treatment of blood makes her feel better than ever but gives her these surreal visions of being someone else...a vampire named Gabriel. She falls for him & sets out to see if he is real.

I liked Shay and I liked the connection she has with Gabriel. But the flashes between her "visions" and swapping narrators mid-chapter was confusing. It could have been a lot better. I will read the sequel Sacrifice only because I am an optimist when it comes to books.

Rating 2/5 - Slow Going.

No comments:

Post a Comment